Complaints procedure

If anyone is unhappy with any part of our service, or if they have a complaint to make, we would like to know about it as soon as possible in order to resolve the situation quickly. All complaints will be treated seriously and confidentially.

How to Make a Complaint

If you are receiving any of our therapy services, please try to talk your concerns over with your therapist if you can.

A formal complaint should be made in the first instance to the Director. This can be in person by appointment, by telephone, or in writing by email or letter. Please contact:

Sandra C. Ormeno
Director of BestYou Therapies Ormeno
Bowbridge Business Centre
Thisle Street
Dundee DD3 7RF
0131 447 0876

If you have any difficulty making a complaint in person or in writing, please let us know and we will try to help you.

In the event that a complaint is not resolved satisfactorily by the BestYou Therapies Ormeno and your complaint is about our counselling service from the director, it is possible to make a complaint to COSCA under their Complaints Procedure:

16 Melville Terrace

01786 475140

Or you can aslo contact BACP, the professional body for counselling in United Kingdom as the director is registered with both professional bodies and is therefore covered by both the COSCA and BACP Complaints Procedures.

For BACP complaints, send your complaint by post to BACP House, Unit 15, St. John’s Business Park, Lutterworth, LE17 4HB, or email it to

If you need help filling in the form, or if you have any problems in making your complaint in writing, please call us on 01455 883300.

More information about the whole process here: